- notice of termination;
- clearance slip;
- delegation applications as well as the settlement of allowances and business expenses;
- absence (e.g., holiday leaves, leaves, days off due to training);
- periodic medical examinations and training (e.g., OH&S);
- change of terms of employment;
- employee pay grade change process;
- employee recruitment;
- demand for HR documents.
- description and acceptance of cost documents,
- the circulation of official letters.
- assigning of tasks and their acceptance by employees,
- project management.
Order management – life cycle of fixed assets:
- demand and procurement management;
- the creation of an archive of paper documents and the management of documents, binders, and rooms.